Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Don't be the prisoner of your own mind

I hear of more and more people complaining about their lack of good luck.

When I was little, my dad told me some very wise words: "For you to be able to do what you want in life, you must first do what is needed to do." This words got stuck in my head.

Some skip this step. They have that pure good luck that we all wish for. Very few thou.

But the rest of us? We need to make our own luck. How do we do that? By trial and error....and change!

Don't dare to tell me about your misfortune in life when you choose to be stuck on a path that leads to nowhere. Don't dare to tell yourself that. It's a choice. And if so, live with it. Stop complaining.
Doing the same thing and expecting different results is insane!

I always say that you can do whatever you want in life if you fight for it. But this is a two-way road.


You can't strive to be the best basketball player in the world if you are 1.5m tall. Also, it might happen that you are 2m tall, but still..this won't be a guarantee for success.
Think about the fact that maybe there are hundreds of thousands like you in the world that wish for the same thing. Only a few will succeed.

But...c'mon...let's be serious...in a world with so many possibilities, you wanna tell me that you know and wanna do only one thing in life and nothing else?? That you don't like to do anything else?! That is because you don't know amything else!

Trying won't kill you, but it might definitely surprise you!




No comments:

Post a Comment