Thursday, August 20, 2015

The most widespread disease

We live in a "free" world full of manipulation. We are being taught how to think, how to act, how to hate, how to love, how to live.

The media is the ultimate weapon.

Nowadays we have acces to any information...that we are granted to have access to. We are daily fed with ideas like animals with food in livestock breeders.
The system gives us the ideals, the goals and the "choices" in life.

Maybe more than 99.99% of us live in this matrix without recognizing it. And the worst part? Many of those who become aware of it in some degree also come to accept and embrace it. We see no harm in it.

We resign ourselves believing it is something that surpasses us.
And it does actually. Because we allow it to.

The solution? The alternative?


I don't have any. Not a general one at least.

Manipulation is a disease advancing in stages. And I don't know if it's not already too late for the masses.

I live in the matrix too, but besides the fact that I know that, I don't accept it and don't recognize it's authority anymore. I don't allow media to feed me anymore.

I am slowly starting to cure myself of stupid faraway ideals of happiness and welfare. I take risks. I avoid rules. I try to stay truthful and reliable to myself and others.

I live. I am creating myself independently from everything around me.

Or at least I like to think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment